Declaration of services to citizens
Service quality is an ongoing concern of the Government of Québec.
In accordance with section 6 of the Public Administration Act, all Québec government ministrys and agencies that provide services to the public must publish a statement outlining their commitments regarding the level and quality of services offered.
In consonance with the 2014-2018 Strategic Plan, the Service Statement of the Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie (MRIF) includes five commitments:
- We ensure access to services and information pertaining to our programs and activities
- Our procedures are standardized, fair and transparent
- Our processing time is reasonable
- We engage in consultations to measure the level of satisfaction with the services we provide
- We carry out a rigorous follow-up on our commitments to the public and publish the results in the MRIF’s annual management report.
For more information, consult the MRIF’s Service Statement to citizens (French only)
If you have comments concerning the quality of the MRIF’s services, don’t hesitate to contact us. The MRIF General Secretariat is interested in your comments and suggestions and will follow up on all complaints it receives.
Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie
525 René Lévesque Blvd. East
Québec, Québec G1R 5R9
Last update: 2017-12-06 4:02:17 PM